Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US