Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina