Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California