Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.