Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Superintendent, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming