Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut