Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Principal K-8
- Marana Unified School District, Tucson, Arizona
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts