Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois