Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Certified K-12 Teachers
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- Mount Markham Central School District , West Winfield, New York
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US