Stat of the Week November 16, 2005
According to a survey conducted by the EPE Research Center, over the past three years the identification of low-performing teacher education programs as a method for holding these programs accountable has become increasingly common. In 2005, 14 states also held teacher programs responsible for graduates’ performance in the classroom and 12 published report cards for institutions.
To find out more about efforts to improve teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey