October 18, 2006
Vol. 26, Issue 08
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
PAGE 29 - Commentary
Larry Cuban, education historian and professor of education emeritus at Stanford University, writes that the concept of one-to-one laptop programs as a panacea for improving test scores is shortsighted.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Green Ivy Schools, New York City, New York
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma