October 18, 2006
Vol. 26, Issue 08
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
PAGE 29 - Commentary
Larry Cuban, education historian and professor of education emeritus at Stanford University, writes that the concept of one-to-one laptop programs as a panacea for improving test scores is shortsighted.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.