September 4, 2002
Vol. 22, Issue 01
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
New York City Schools Chancellor Joel I. Klein has assembled a senior staff of leaders drawn from education, philanthropy, government, and the military to advise him.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT: Coverage of specific topics in Education Week is supported in part by grants from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CME Group Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the NoVo Foundation, the Noyce Foundation, the Raikes Foundation, the Wallace Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation. The newspaper retains sole editorial control over the content of the articles that are underwritten by the foundations. Additional grants in support of Editorial Projects in Education’s data journalism and video capacity come from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Schott Foundation for Public Education. (Updated 1/1/2017)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri