November 24, 1993
Vol. 13, Issue 12
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
Secretary of Education Richard W. Riley last week unveiled a list of the 105 postsecondary institutions that were selected to participate in the first phase of the new federal direct-lending program.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT: Coverage of specific topics in Education Week is supported in part by grants from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CME Group Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the NoVo Foundation, the Noyce Foundation, the Raikes Foundation, the Wallace Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation. The newspaper retains sole editorial control over the content of the articles that are underwritten by the foundations. Additional grants in support of Editorial Projects in Education’s data journalism and video capacity come from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Schott Foundation for Public Education. (Updated 1/1/2017)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 9-12 Math Teacher (2018-19)
- West Charlotte IB High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- Payroll Specialist
- Garfield School District Re-2, Nationwide