May 12, 1993
Vol. 12, Issue 33
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
The California Wellness Foundation has awarded a $1.35 million grant to establish a center aimed at curbing violence among young Americans.
PAGE 23 - Commentary
In his campaign handbook, Putting People First: How We Can All Change America, Bill Clinton the candidate promised "a real education-reform package" in the first 100 days of his Administration.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT: Coverage of specific topics in Education Week is supported in part by grants from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CME Group Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the NoVo Foundation, the Noyce Foundation, the Raikes Foundation, the Wallace Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation. The newspaper retains sole editorial control over the content of the articles that are underwritten by the foundations. Additional grants in support of Editorial Projects in Education’s data journalism and video capacity come from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Schott Foundation for Public Education. (Updated 1/1/2017)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.