May 5, 1993
Vol. 12, Issue 32
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
Responding to the growing demand for more formal methods of gauging the impact of foundation grants, the Council on Foundations has established a new coalition dedicated to improving evaluation in philanthropy.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT: Coverage of specific topics in Education Week is supported in part by grants from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CME Group Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the NoVo Foundation, the Noyce Foundation, the Raikes Foundation, the Wallace Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation. The newspaper retains sole editorial control over the content of the articles that are underwritten by the foundations. Additional grants in support of Editorial Projects in Education’s data journalism and video capacity come from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Schott Foundation for Public Education. (Updated 1/1/2017)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director - Instructional Leadership
- Center for Educational Leadership, University of Washington College of Education, Nationwide
- Science Curriculum Coordinator (JK-12)
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- Teach Western Mass - Openings in Math/SPED/ESL!
- Teach Western Mass, Springfield, Massachusetts
- High School Principal
- Garfield School District Re-2, Rifle, Colorado