February 21, 1990
Vol. 09, Issue 22
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
PAGE 48 - Commentary
Scholars, practitioners, and policymakers in public education generally agree that the cost of school liability insurance constituted a crisis during the 1980s.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT: Coverage of specific topics in Education Week is supported in part by grants from the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the CME Group Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the NoVo Foundation, the Noyce Foundation, the Raikes Foundation, the Wallace Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation. The newspaper retains sole editorial control over the content of the articles that are underwritten by the foundations. Additional grants in support of Editorial Projects in Education’s data journalism and video capacity come from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust and the Schott Foundation for Public Education. (Updated 1/1/2017)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska