April 1, 1987
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
The author, E.D. Hirsch Jr., is William R. Kenan Professor of Education at the University of Virginia and a senior fellow at the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)