Technology Counts is Education Week's annual report on educational technology.
This report, the 20th edition of Technology Counts, examines how schools are tackling tech training for teachers, “passive” vs. “active” use of digital tools, and online learning needs.
Prior Years 2016: Transforming the Classroom (June 2016)
2015: Learning the Digital Way (June 2015)
2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing (March 2014)
2013: Building the Digital District (March 2013)
2012: Virtual Shift (March 2012)
2011: K-12 Seeks Custom Fit (March 2011)
2010: Powering Up (March 2010)
2009: Breaking Away From Tradition (March 2009)
2007: A Digital Decade (March 2007)
2004: Global Links: Lessons from the World (May 2004)
2002: E-Defining Education (May 2002)
2001: The New Divides (May 2001)
1999: Building the Digital Curriculum (September 1999)
1998: Putting School Technology To the Test (October 1998)
1997: Schools and Reform In the Information Age (November 1997)
Click here to place an online order for Technology Counts, or call 1-800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York