Technology Counts is Education Week's annual report on educational technology.
To better understand where the ed-tech pressure points are for principals, the Education Week Research Center conducted a nationally representative survey of 500 principals, assistant principals, and other school leaders. Technology Counts 2018 incorporates that data in the report, while taking a hard look at what principals are thinking and doing about some of the most vexing technology issues in their schools.
Prior Years 2017: Classroom Technology: Where Schools Stand (June 2017)
2016: Transforming the Classroom (June 2016)
2015: Learning the Digital Way (June 2015)
2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing (March 2014)
2013: Building the Digital District (March 2013)
2012: Virtual Shift (March 2012)
2011: K-12 Seeks Custom Fit (March 2011)
2010: Powering Up (March 2010)
2009: Breaking Away From Tradition (March 2009)
2007: A Digital Decade (March 2007)
2004: Global Links: Lessons from the World (May 2004)
2002: E-Defining Education (May 2002)
2001: The New Divides (May 2001)
1999: Building the Digital Curriculum (September 1999)
1998: Putting School Technology To the Test (October 1998)
1997: Schools and Reform In the Information Age (November 1997)
Click here to place an online order for Technology Counts, or call 1-800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida