Technology Counts is Education Week's annual report on educational technology.
To better understand where the ed-tech pressure points are for principals, the Education Week Research Center conducted a nationally representative survey of 500 principals, assistant principals, and other school leaders. Technology Counts 2018 incorporates that data in the report, while taking a hard look at what principals are thinking and doing about some of the most vexing technology issues in their schools.
Prior Years 2017: Classroom Technology: Where Schools Stand (June 2017)
2016: Transforming the Classroom (June 2016)
2015: Learning the Digital Way (June 2015)
2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing (March 2014)
2013: Building the Digital District (March 2013)
2012: Virtual Shift (March 2012)
2011: K-12 Seeks Custom Fit (March 2011)
2010: Powering Up (March 2010)
2009: Breaking Away From Tradition (March 2009)
2007: A Digital Decade (March 2007)
2004: Global Links: Lessons from the World (May 2004)
2002: E-Defining Education (May 2002)
2001: The New Divides (May 2001)
1999: Building the Digital Curriculum (September 1999)
1998: Putting School Technology To the Test (October 1998)
1997: Schools and Reform In the Information Age (November 1997)
Click here to place an online order for Technology Counts, or call 1-800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California