Published Online: March 11, 2013
Published in Print: March 14, 2013, as K-12 Technology Usage
K-12 Technology Usage
Schools are leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning, improve professional development, and streamline administrative tasks. This infographic covers trends and developments in the use of technology among students, teachers, and administrators.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz
Vol. 32, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Pemberton Township Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Pemberton, New Jersey
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Director of Partnership Development
- Inflexion, Working from home
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania