Published Online: March 11, 2013
Published in Print: March 14, 2013, as K-12 Technology Usage
K-12 Technology Usage
Schools are leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning, improve professional development, and streamline administrative tasks. This infographic covers trends and developments in the use of technology among students, teachers, and administrators.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz
Vol. 32, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York