Published Online: March 11, 2013
Published in Print: March 14, 2013, as K-12 Technology Usage
K-12 Technology Usage
Schools are leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning, improve professional development, and streamline administrative tasks. This infographic covers trends and developments in the use of technology among students, teachers, and administrators.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz
Vol. 32, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)