Published Online: March 11, 2013
Published in Print: March 14, 2013, as K-12 Technology Usage
K-12 Technology Usage
Schools are leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning, improve professional development, and streamline administrative tasks. This infographic covers trends and developments in the use of technology among students, teachers, and administrators.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz
Vol. 32, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida