Published Online: March 11, 2013
Published in Print: March 14, 2013, as K-12 Technology Usage
K-12 Technology Usage
Schools are leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning, improve professional development, and streamline administrative tasks. This infographic covers trends and developments in the use of technology among students, teachers, and administrators.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz
Vol. 32, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide