Published Online: March 12, 2012
Published in Print: March 15, 2012, as Leveraging Technology for K-12 Learning
Speak Up, a national initiative of Project Tomorrow, an education nonprofit organization working to raise the proﬁle of student voices in education, surveyed 294,399 students, 35,525 teachers, 42,267 parents, and others in fall 2010 to determine the benefits of certain types and uses of technology for teaching and learning.
Vol. 31, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine