Published Online: March 12, 2012
Published in Print: March 15, 2012, as Leveraging Technology for K-12 Learning
Speak Up, a national initiative of Project Tomorrow, an education nonprofit organization working to raise the proﬁle of student voices in education, surveyed 294,399 students, 35,525 teachers, 42,267 parents, and others in fall 2010 to determine the benefits of certain types and uses of technology for teaching and learning.
Vol. 31, Issue 25
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia