May 21, 2013
The District of Columbia's vision of the common-core English/language arts standards is being put into practice at Stuart-Hobson Middle School on Capitol Hill. Accompanying the Education Week's series, "Common Core: A Steep Climb," are these photos that capture the hopes and frustrations of the teachers, administrators, and students going through the implementation process.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois