May 21, 2013
The District of Columbia's vision of the common-core English/language arts standards is being put into practice at Stuart-Hobson Middle School on Capitol Hill. Accompanying the Education Week's series, "Common Core: A Steep Climb," are these photos that capture the hopes and frustrations of the teachers, administrators, and students going through the implementation process.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona