May 21, 2013
The District of Columbia's vision of the common-core English/language arts standards is being put into practice at Stuart-Hobson Middle School on Capitol Hill. Accompanying the Education Week's series, "Common Core: A Steep Climb," are these photos that capture the hopes and frustrations of the teachers, administrators, and students going through the implementation process.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- Superintendent, Rockville Centre School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Rockville Centre, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US