May 21, 2013
The District of Columbia's vision of the common-core English/language arts standards is being put into practice at Stuart-Hobson Middle School on Capitol Hill. Accompanying the Education Week's series, "Common Core: A Steep Climb," are these photos that capture the hopes and frustrations of the teachers, administrators, and students going through the implementation process.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Oyster Bay-East Norwich Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Oyster Bay, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona