Published Online: December 13, 2011
This month, Andrew Van Cleave, a 24-year-old who has an intellectual disability and ADHD, became one of the first graduates of a two-year program at Vanderbilt University designed for students with severe cognitive disabilities. College programs like Vanderbilt's Next Steps program have grown exponentially over the past decade. In this slideshow, watch Mr. Van Cleave's transformation from college student to Vanderbilt graduate.
Vol. 31, Issue 14
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected]hedeltaschool.org, Wilson, Arkansas