Published Online: November 14, 2011
Photo Gallery: Working Towards a Better Life
The GED is undergoing a major overhaul to transform it into a path to postsecondary training rather than the end of formal education. This slideshow follows Jose Franco, 25, a student at the GED Bridge to Health program at La Guardia Community College in Long Island City, N.Y. Mr. Franco hopes to someday work in the medical profession.
Vol. 30, Issue 12
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State