Published Online: November 17, 2011
Photo Gallery: Data Sharing Drives College Prep
Kentucky is at the forefront of collecting and sharing P-20 data, information about students that spans preschool through graduate study. Educators at schools like Woodford High School in Versailles, Ky., are using this data to inform decisions about making students college-ready.
Vol. 31, Issue 12
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US