New in Print
Tierney Cahill, a 6th grade teacher from Reno, Nev., was impelled by her students during a civics lesson to run for public office in the 2000 election. Placing them in charge of her campaign, she decided to seek a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. In a new book, Ms. Cahill for Congress, she recounts her campaign, the students’ participation, and the lessons they all learned over the course of the election year.
November 5, 2008 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts