Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia