Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.