What Do Parents Want?
In an online survey of 2,000 parents in 2012 and subsequent "What Parents Want" report, officials from the Washington-based Thomas B. Fordham Institute applied market-research principles to parents' priorities for schools. Explore the findings, compiled for a special Commentary section on the role of parents in K-12 schools.
Designed by: Vanessa Solis and Linda Jurkowitz | Source: Thomas B. Fordham Institute
This Commentary is part of a special section supported by a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, at www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org. Education Week retains sole editorial control over the content of this coverage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Opportunities at VOICE Charter School
- VOICE Charter School, Queens County, New York
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma