What Do Parents Want?
In an online survey of 2,000 parents in 2012 and subsequent "What Parents Want" report, officials from the Washington-based Thomas B. Fordham Institute applied market-research principles to parents' priorities for schools. Explore the findings, compiled for a special Commentary section on the role of parents in K-12 schools.
Designed by: Vanessa Solis and Linda Jurkowitz | Source: Thomas B. Fordham Institute
This Commentary is part of a special section supported by a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, at www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org. Education Week retains sole editorial control over the content of this coverage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia