Published Online: May 20, 2013
Updated: July 20, 2015
Examining the Quality of Reading AppsThis infographic looks at apps, games, and products designed to spur reading gains in students and the websites and services that offer reviews or ratings of these technologies.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz | Data Sources: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading; Common Sense Media; Children’s Technology Review
Vol. 32, Issue 32
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia