Published Online: May 20, 2013
Updated: July 20, 2015
Examining the Quality of Reading AppsThis infographic looks at apps, games, and products designed to spur reading gains in students and the websites and services that offer reviews or ratings of these technologies.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz | Data Sources: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading; Common Sense Media; Children’s Technology Review
Vol. 32, Issue 32
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US