Homeless Students: A Statistical Profile
The Great Recession technically may have ended, but the number of homeless students enrolled in the nation's school has continued to rise during the last three school years, according to new data from the National Center for Homeless Education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.