Vermont educators who have had their licenses revoked or suspended for any reason are now listed on a public Web site, believed to be one of the first of its kind in the nation, that aims to make such information more easily available to families and hiring school districts.
November 19, 2003 – Education Week
CommentaryReading to Learn in Vermont
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Boston Globe— September 19
Boston Globe— August 16
Boston Globe— August 13
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)