School districts aiming to significantly increase their spending will be required to take two votes—one to reconfirm their previous year’s budget and another to approve the new budget—under a measure approved as a compromise in the last hours before the Vermont legislature ended its session on May 12.
May 23, 2007 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Boston Globe— September 19
Boston Globe— August 16
Boston Globe— August 13
Most Popular Stories
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)