Debating his Republican opponent for governor of Virginia in October 2001, about all that Mark Warner, a businessman and Democratic Party activist, could muster to say on K-12 education was that history questions on Virginia’s standardized tests might need some tweaking.
February 23, 2005 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
The Washington Post— May 7
The Washington Post— May 6
The Washington Post— April 24
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent, Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US