New Hampshire's attorney general will argue that public education is a state and local responsibility but that the state is not obligated to ensure equal funding among school districts, an opinion some local school-board members are preparing to support in the lawsuit over the legality of the state's school-funding method.
April 14, 1982 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
Most Popular Stories
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Join Collaborative for Educational Services for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota