New Hampshire's attorney general will argue that public education is a state and local responsibility but that the state is not obligated to ensure equal funding among school districts, an opinion some local school-board members are preparing to support in the lawsuit over the legality of the state's school-funding method.
April 14, 1982 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
Most Popular Stories
- Elementary ELA or Math Teacher
- Achievement Prep, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Literacy Coach
- Denali Borough School District, Healy, Alaska
- School District Superintendent
- Nevada Association of School Boards, Elko, Nevada