The biennial spending plan would provide $36 million in fiscal 1990 and $39 million in fiscal 1991, slightly less than Governor Gregg had proposed. Current spending is $40 million.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania