Sen. Judd Gregg, the incoming chairman of the Senate education committee, brings a touch of New Hampshire to Washington with his blend conservatism and Yankee pragmatism. Includes "The Gregg Record."
January 8, 2003 – Education Week
New Hampshire legislators have approved a school finance plan that, on paper at least, presents a permanent solution to the state’s long-running problems in paying for its schools. But lawmakers on both sides of the aisle said last week that they expect to revisit the issue yet again next year.
July 11, 2001 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
Most Popular Stories
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent, Homewood City School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Homewood, Alabama
- Elementary ELA or Math Teacher
- Achievement Prep, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona