CommentaryAccountability, or Mastery?
Gov. John Lynch, in his Jan. 5 inaugural address, called for a constitutional amendment allowing New Hampshire to target school funding to the communities that need it most. The proposal by the Democratic governor, who was elected to a second term in November, is aimed at putting an end to a school finance dispute that has raged in the state for 15 years.
January 10, 2007 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
Most Popular Stories
- Teacher, 2020-2021 School Year (All Subject and Grades K-12)
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary ELA or Math Teacher
- Achievement Prep, Washington D.C.
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Literacy Coach
- Denali Borough School District, Healy, Alaska