CommentaryAccountability, or Mastery?
Gov. John Lynch, in his Jan. 5 inaugural address, called for a constitutional amendment allowing New Hampshire to target school funding to the communities that need it most. The proposal by the Democratic governor, who was elected to a second term in November, is aimed at putting an end to a school finance dispute that has raged in the state for 15 years.
January 10, 2007 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Chicago Tribune— February 26
The New York Times— February 21
The New York Times— January 28
Most Popular Stories
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Rockville Centre School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Rockville Centre, New York
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania