Cass County Attorney Ronald Moravec said he would decide this week whether to prosecute the leader of the Faith Christian School in Louisville, the Rev. Everett Sileven, and parents of the children attending the unsanctioned school.
The report says Nebraska schools should work to ensure competence in communication, computation, reasoning, responsibility (by teaching of economics and civics), arts and humanities, physical and mental health, and "learning to learn" as a lifelong process.
This recommendation is one of six presented to the California state board of education earlier this month by the Students Advisory Board on Education, a group sponsored by the California Association of Student Councils.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Des Moines Register— November 16
Chicago Tribune— May 25
CNN— May 25
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US