No state but Mississippi has passed a law such as this: All public schools shall post "In God We Trust" in every classroom, auditorium, and cafeteria. "Our nation was founded as a godly nation, and we put it on our money," Gov. Ronnie Musgrove, a Democrat, said as he signed the bill into law March 23.
April 4, 2001 – Education Week
Forty-one Mississippi school districts have been accused of failing to provide their workers with mandatory overtime pay totaling millions of dollars. The charges have come in a flurry of recent lawsuits that legal experts say could spark copycat litigation in other states.
October 11, 2000 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
USA Today— May 1
The Washington Post— October 29
NPR— September 24
Most Popular Stories
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US