President Bush has selected Mississippi state schools chief Henry L. Johnson to become the U.S. Department of Education’s assistant secretary for elementary and secondary education, one of the federal government’s highest-profile positions for working with precollegiate schools and state leaders.
June 8, 2005 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
USA Today— May 1
The Washington Post— October 29
NPR— September 24
Most Popular Stories
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)