As a result, home educators and uncertified teachers may be subject to arrest after July 1, when the legislature's one-year moratorium on prosecuting them ends. Legislators speculated, however, that such prosecutions would be rare, largely because of political pressure on county attorneys who attempt to carry them out.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Des Moines Register— May 13
Des Moines Register— May 12
Des Moines Register— May 11
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York