A report published jointly by the Iowa Policy Project and Child & Family Policy Center details what it says are the results of recent tax cuts on K-12. It says that earmarked spending on programs has decreased by almost 5 percent, and per-pupil spending has decreased 2.1 percent since 2001.
December 10, 2004 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Des Moines Register— May 13
Des Moines Register— May 12
Des Moines Register— May 11
Most Popular Stories
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona