A report published jointly by the Iowa Policy Project and Child & Family Policy Center details what it says are the results of recent tax cuts on K-12. It says that earmarked spending on programs has decreased by almost 5 percent, and per-pupil spending has decreased 2.1 percent since 2001.
December 10, 2004 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Des Moines Register— May 13
Des Moines Register— May 12
Des Moines Register— May 11
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York