Gulf Coast school districts teetering on the brink of financial disaster after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita struck last year have high hopes for the pot of federal aid intended to help them recoup money they used to get up and running again. But many have yet to see the funds, and others say it won’t be enough.
March 29, 2006 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Atlanta Journal-Constitution— February 27
Christian Science Monitor— December 17
USA Today— July 24
Most Popular Stories
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)