How much money one state spends on special education is an unlikely focus of controversy in a presidential race. But when a previously little-known governor makes a splash as the mother of a special-needs child after getting her party’s vice presidential nod, that seemingly parochial topic can suddenly make news.
September 17, 2008 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Best of Daily Newspapers
Christian Science Monitor— March 13
MSNBC— September 26
Boston Globe— September 25
Most Popular Stories
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.