Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using formative-assessment tools and resources in the common-core era
- Testing digital tools to improve formative assessments
- Developing "teacher-researchers" in the classroom
- Preparing students to become assessment-capable learners
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Join Great Oaks Legacy Charter School for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Camden, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota