Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using formative-assessment tools and resources in the common-core era
- Testing digital tools to improve formative assessments
- Developing "teacher-researchers" in the classroom
- Preparing students to become assessment-capable learners
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona