Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using formative-assessment tools and resources in the common-core era
- Testing digital tools to improve formative assessments
- Developing "teacher-researchers" in the classroom
- Preparing students to become assessment-capable learners
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado