Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Assessment to Support Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using formative-assessment tools and resources in the common-core era
- Testing digital tools to improve formative assessments
- Developing "teacher-researchers" in the classroom
- Preparing students to become assessment-capable learners
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.