Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Science Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona