Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District
Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District takes a major step in outlining the barriers educators and policymakers are facing, and how they are moving beyond them, in building schools that maximize the use of digital tools to improve student achievement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide