Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District
Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District takes a major step in outlining the barriers educators and policymakers are facing, and how they are moving beyond them, in building schools that maximize the use of digital tools to improve student achievement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Lower School Special Ed Science Teacher; Dept Chair Opportunity Available (2020-21)
- The Quad Preparatory School, New York City, New York
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- High School Science and Math Teachers IN CHINA
- Dipont Education, United States
- Elementary and Middle School Teaching Positions
- South Bend Empowerment Zone, South Bend, Indiana