Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District
Technology Counts 2013: Building the Digital District takes a major step in outlining the barriers educators and policymakers are facing, and how they are moving beyond them, in building schools that maximize the use of digital tools to improve student achievement.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Science Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)