Spotlight on Talent Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Talent Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Encouraging principal leadership
- Using recruitment and compensation to improve principal hiring in urban districts
- Developing grit and resiliency in teachers
- Learning practices to attract and engage new teaching talent
- The impact of HR trends on district hiring decisions
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Dorchester County Public Schools, Cambridge, Maryland