Spotlight on Talent Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Talent Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Encouraging principal leadership
- Using recruitment and compensation to improve principal hiring in urban districts
- Developing grit and resiliency in teachers
- Learning practices to attract and engage new teaching talent
- The impact of HR trends on district hiring decisions
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.