Spotlight on Talent Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Talent Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Encouraging principal leadership
- Using recruitment and compensation to improve principal hiring in urban districts
- Developing grit and resiliency in teachers
- Learning practices to attract and engage new teaching talent
- The impact of HR trends on district hiring decisions
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.