Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.