Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Analyzing results from common-core assessments
- Piloting online assessments for the common core
- Using formative assessment to improve teaching and learning
- Mapping out the key elements of high-quality assessments
- The new computerized technology and engineering exam
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin