Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Analyzing results from common-core assessments
- Piloting online assessments for the common core
- Using formative assessment to improve teaching and learning
- Mapping out the key elements of high-quality assessments
- The new computerized technology and engineering exam
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina