Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Analyzing results from common-core assessments
- Piloting online assessments for the common core
- Using formative assessment to improve teaching and learning
- Mapping out the key elements of high-quality assessments
- The new computerized technology and engineering exam
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)