Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Analyzing results from common-core assessments
- Piloting online assessments for the common core
- Using formative assessment to improve teaching and learning
- Mapping out the key elements of high-quality assessments
- The new computerized technology and engineering exam
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts