Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on the Changing State of Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Analyzing results from common-core assessments
- Piloting online assessments for the common core
- Using formative assessment to improve teaching and learning
- Mapping out the key elements of high-quality assessments
- The new computerized technology and engineering exam
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida