Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Providing online professional development opportunities for the common standards
- Using customized e-textbooks aligned to the common core
- Forming educator cadres to prepare for common assessments
- Building capacity for new instructional approaches
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado