Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Providing online professional development opportunities for the common standards
- Using customized e-textbooks aligned to the common core
- Forming educator cadres to prepare for common assessments
- Building capacity for new instructional approaches
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois