Spotlight on School Uniforms and Dress Codes
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on School Uniforms and Dress Codes is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- What research shows about how school uniforms impact student learning and behavior
- How schools implement student dress codes
- Religious dress in schools
- Legal challenges to dress codes and uniform policies
- Balancing individual and group needs
A great value! You get the articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona